CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Being more than a friend...

i wish u cud have seen love in my eyes,
and wish u wud believe when i say,
ur happiness means more to me then any thing else,
and i will keep u happy all night and day.....

believe in my love if ever u do,
with me you will stay forever,
no matter where you may be,
in my heart we will be together.

so when you do make a choice,
do spare a thought for me,
remember that you do have a friend,
who loves u so much,
and will continue doing so till all eternity.

if u do decide to walk away,
dont turn around or u will see me cry,
i dont want yo to leave me alone,
i dont want u to to say goodbye.

though with u i wud like to be forever,
i know there will come a day,
when we walk our seprate ways,
and i wont have much to say.

but when that time does come,
as all thing comes to an end,
i wud like to remember me,
as being more then a friend...

1 comments:

admirer said...

dnt b so -ve