CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

A prayer before sleeping...


Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a woman who'll love me deep.

With sparkling eyes and silky hair,
who knows my faults and doesn't care.

who will watch my movies and put on a smile,
who will take my word with out a trial.

the kind of girl who's wild but sweet,
who's heart and mind can never be beat.

who knows what she wants and how to ask,
no games, no lies, or truth covering masks.

who loves to have fun and isn't a tease,
and a single red rose puts her mind at ease.

Who can stand up tall on her own two feet,
but can still dance with me in the middle of the street.

who can look into my eyes and know that it's true
when I hold her tight and say I love you...

0 comments: