CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Memorable days...

There are numerous days that are extremely memorable,
few of them are really close to my heart, being so cherishable.

The best for me is the day you first time kissed my eyes,
the touch of your lips had slowly melted me like an ice.

Another is the day when you first time caressed my hairs,
my eyes were twinkling with delight, seeing that part of your care.

I even remember the day, you first time held my hand,
and even my first gift, a beautiful pink friendship band.

Our first walk together is equally close to my heart,
i felt, like a fairy, walking with her prince, in a cart.

I was so shy, the day you told your parents about me,
i was filled to the brim with happiness, anxiety and glee.

Each and every day, i spent with you, is worth treasuring,
i was waiting desperately for the day, you'll get me a wedding ring...

0 comments: